Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Ty, August 14, 2012, morning update

Yesterday Ty had a pretty good day, with one exception.  He was draining some 'goo' from his eyes.  We had to clean them twice yesterday.  Yesterday morning it was very clear, and almost like a glaze over the eyes, with a little pooling at the bottom.  Yesterday afternoon it was a little thicker.

 

This morning we did not see any 'goo', so perhaps it was just a one day thing...none the less, it was noteworthy, for the purpose of documentation.  I hope I never need to refer to these updates again, but if/when I do, I will be really glad I kept the diary.

I think it goes without saying that I'd like to see cessation of these symptoms, but I don't think that's going to start in earnest until we get him off the Pred., and onto Dr. Griffith's homeopathic care regime.

There are no new sores, and his mouth sores continue to look better and better.  This morning he was a little more sassy, and bouncy.  Seems like he is feeling much better.  With the Pred. now dosed with food, his stomach seems far more settled, and no more vomiting.  His stools look good, too.

All in all, he seems to be doing well, and moving in the right direction.  I'm praying for, and looking forward to, more of the same.  Good boy, Ty!  If love could heal you completely, you would be the healthiest dog on the face of the planet.  =)

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to getting this incident FAR into the rear view mirror of life. I love my Ty and pray each day for continued improvement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for Ty also that he will get better real soon and be back to his old self. Very happy to hear he's going in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news! He sounds much more comfortable....

    ReplyDelete