Thursday, September 27, 2012

A little therapy, part three (still not done)

I think this project will have a part four, because I've gone as far as I can without a couple of supplies I'm waiting on, so I thought I would at least add a short post, and move this along for anyone interested in this project.

The back boards are not yet attached to one another, and the frames are not yet attached to the back boards (just sort of laying there, a bit willy-nilly), but the photos are done, with a sepia tone, and they are ready to be mounted. 


When I have the last of my supplies, I will post the final result, hopefully with the frames in their place in our home, vs. just layed out on the table.

I'm very happy with how they look and I know I will enjoy them.  The photos are some of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment