Saturday, November 8, 2014

Before winter sets in...

Staring down the barrel of winter in the northwest, a trip south was just what I needed. A week with a dear friend? The icing on the cake!

I didn't want to leave without a night shoot at the Old Mission. The place Cliff and I were married 21 years ago. A challenging setting, but one I enjoyed, especially with the very light, but very warm breeze blowing against the palm trees. A perfect cap to our visit, and a great way to start off the month of November.


A busy week working with another client dog, this one in Birnam Wood, just down the street from Oprah Winfrey's house...I waved as I went by every day, but never saw her. Perhaps she didn't get the memo that I was in town. Maybe next time, Oprah! I'll have my people call your people...

No comments:

Post a Comment