Thursday, May 31, 2012

A hammock...

After clearing the shed away, and realizing there is too much shade in that space for a proper garden, I have been spinning my wheels on what might work there.  Certainly I plan to seed over that area, and make sure grass grows (as much as possible), but it's such a nice spot, it's hard to ignore.

Enter visions of a hammock, relaxing, leisurely, with a good book, or a swing into a cat nap.  That just sounds too damn romantic to ignore.  There are days when that is exactly what I need...even for a few minutes.  What  I need is a hammock that is easy up/down, and easy to store.  Leaving something up year round is just not feasible, and storage space around here is at a premium.  I think I might have found the perfect solution.  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment